Independent Art Curator, Art and Marketing Consultant and Brasseur d’affair lives in Rome, Italy. Work for the support and promotion of Contemporary Art, organized over 30 exhibitions in Museums with artist came all over the world: Curatorial, Communications, Institutional relations, Exhibition Management, Facilities and conversant in museum protocols. The interest in 18 years of my work is focused on new international art practices, especially regarding the participation and art in public spaces. In this capacity, I get to meet many of the world’s leading artists (painters, sculptors, photography, and others) who show their works of art in top international venues around the world, and whose work is often displayed or exhibited in Europe and in Italy. My aim is to encourage and to improve the cultural and the artistic exchange between outstanding artists originating from different historical backgrounds, defined by eastern and western countries, respectively. I’m followed in the study projects a close collaboration and business-culture commissioned by art organizations, media, festivals, Universities, Embassies, Diplomatic missions, European Community, local authorities, Italian Museums, major companies, foundations, city of Rome. Confidence and work for the project I made with some Director of Museum, but also with trustees, donors, patrons for some projects, representatives of corporate member companies, general dir. membership; members dir. of the media too. Private personal Art Advisor. French mother langue.
Founder in 2005 of the Art & Communication , a non-profit association for the support , promotion and dissemination of art and social projects , which still follows . She works as a art curator in some international galleries: London- Miami. Writes about Culture (curatoral / interviews ) on the magazine : Rome Central . Create and Director of the new international magazine Italia IN .
A selection of the association is major past projects curated in Museum:
- “The Table of Alliance” work and performance by Daniela Papadia: in Usa/ Miami: performance in Deauville Resort Miami Beach and Nina Torres Fine Art Gallery; in Italy/Rome: Rebibbia Prison and Piazza del Campidoglio: supports this project the President of Italian Republic, President of the Italian Cultural Ministry as well as by the Director of Culture of Rome. The honors support of the Italian President of the Republic and Medal of Representation for the Table of Alliance.
- “Art in Nature and Nature in Art”, the International Review at the Villa Torlonia Museum in Rome the intended Dr. Maria Grazia Massafra. First artistic environmental project, organized within an urban public garden, with the intent to promote and enhance the relationship between contemporary art and nature. A group exhibition of more than forty artists with the purpose of bringing to bear a new aspect of nature, as a place for creative excellence.
- “Kind of Blue” cultural event, exhibit, convention and concert for “Roma in Scena” with Mibac. at Museum of Ara Pacis in Rome.
- “Review for the EU”. The collective of contemporary art. Video art exhibition and poetry reading in Museum in Italy.
- “Aspects of Contemporary Russian Art”. Collective 30 Russian artists, from impressionism to realism at Museum Chigi in Formello (Rome). - “A Day in Europe” – under the patronage of - as well as for - the European Community. Design, organization and communication and promotion of a group exhibition of 22 artists, including poetry reading, visual art, video art and presentation of a no-profit organization, in Museum: Palazzo Paradiso sul Mare at Anzio(Rome).
- “Festival of Video Art : Dance Fragments” (I to IV) of the Review of video dance with the international TV network ARTE”. Planning event organization and communication and promotion of live performances of contemporary dance and theater acting, with the participation of 10 embassies and 50 artist came all over the world at the Museum of National Contemporary Art in Italy, Rome.
- “Verso i Monti dei Profumi”, big projet of contemporary art with a collective of 35 artists from all over the world and poetry prize at Palazzo Reale in Ruffina.
Some of Solo exhibitions in Italy:
Friedensreich Hundertwasser, Turi Sottile, Pieragusto Breccia, Andrea Sampaolo, Gabriele Simei, Daniela Papadia Valerie Honnart and Claude Mollard, Faustino Roncoroni, , Anton Perich, Nicholas Rock, François Hilsum, Alfredo Macchi, Raffaela C. Sandoval and Gulay Alpay.
Solo most biggest exibition are in: National Modern Art Gallery of Italy, Pitigliani Museum, Villa Torlonia Museum, Museum of Palazzo Venezia, Complesso del Vittoriano, Certosa di Padula and various Museum and galleries as well as private locations. Cooperation and organised exhibiton, forum and cultural project with the cultural centers and Embassies of countries.
Critic updated on October, 26 2015 - 22:21